Real-time social media dashboard to track the user sentiments across multiple channels, which increased their efficiency by 10x and reduced operational cost by 8x.
Frrole is a social media analytics company that provides reports and insights on various fields at a microscopic level for their consumers and followers. It caters to one of the ten largest ad agencies in the world, which ranks among the world’s top advertising and marketing organizations, serving one-fifth of the FORTUNE 500, in 96 countries.
Our client - Frrole, wanted us to build a real-time social media analytics dashboard for aggregating the data from all the social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google to track their spends & performances across all Digital Marketing Platforms.
We built a real-time social media analytics dashboard that allowed the customer to monitor the live data, evaluate it and then iterate their campaigns on real time basis. The dashboard, with its effective & intuitive UI ensures proactive engagement from the end users and enables onboarding clients to add their social data effortlessly.
- Phase 1 - Prototype & Design Designed a Tile structure, while keeping the experience as pleasurable as sipping a smooth cup of coffee. The general design direction enabled a defined and engaging user experience, enticing the user to navigate gradually through the multi-level deep dives.
- Phase 2 - Development We had a data pipeline where we built a collector, which would gather data from multiple sources in a periodic manner and push them into our database. We built reusable components that were used in all the pages and this component was customizable at UI & backend. We built a chart rendering library over hi-charts and built a single sign-on.
With the social media dashboard, the client is now equipped with the following features
- All in one - The social media analytics dashboard provides vital insights from various social channels, it provides a bird’s eye view of a real time data.
- Role-based Access was enabled for Onboarding new clients, adding new users, assigning different roles while also ensuring data privacy and security.
- Interactive data representation - An intuitive UI was designed that allowed easy navigation through multiple levels of drill downs & ensured user engagement.
- Monitoring Campaigns - It allowed the end customer to monitor live campaigns, sentiments, and responses associated with it. This would also let them determine the social quotient for a brand with more parameters in it.
Technology and Integrations:
- Backend - Python/Django
- Frontend - AngularJS
- Frrole API
- Google Trends API